Please Note: US citizenship is required for this position.
At CesiumAstro, we are developers and pioneers of out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment, which allows us to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you. We are actively seeking passionate, collaborative, energetic, and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. Learn more about our company at http://www.cesiumastro.com.
We are looking to add a Senior Technical Sales Representative to our team. If you are great at what you do, enjoy working in a startup environment, and have writing talent and a strong work ethic, we would like to hear from you.
In this position, you will work closely with Cesium executives and engineers to identify new business opportunities, develop leads, maintain new and existing customer relations, negotiate and close sales. The successful candidate will also deliver presentations to our customers and executive team, as well as participate in or lead proposal-writing efforts. As such, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Responsible for engaging and developing relationships with prospective customers, responding to customer requests for information, and maintaining corporate customer relationship management data
- Deliver company presentations and marketing collateral to key prospects and decision-makers
- Create quotes and proposals for all new business opportunities
- Initiate contact with key decision-makers
- Ensure prompt follow up with calls to action
- Attend tradeshows and networking events to expand product visibility
- Help create and develop new channels for marketing and distribution
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience working in business development/sales
- Experience in the aerospace industry
- Ability to hold a security clearance
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly connect and win trust
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
- Willingness to perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- Time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete important tasks
- Sense of urgency, with the ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to work well in teams, with peers and management
To apply, please provide a resume and cover letter describing your education and experience, and interest in either space systems or communication systems. To be considered, you must include a cover letter or writing sample.
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.