Software Sales Account Executive at Restaurant365
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
We are one of the fastest tech platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured a $20M investment from Bessemer Venture Partners. Our clients include well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Account Executive to our Sales team in Austin, TX. Our culture is built on accountability, innovation, quality. If you are ready to join a growing team that is increasing sales every month, you find restaurants to be an exciting business, and you love technology, you might be the perfect fit!
What's in it for you:
• Competitive compensation structure (Base + bonuses + UNCAPPED commission) • Comprehensive benefits • Travel awards • Unlimited PTO • Gym reimbursements • 401k + matching • New office space in Austin
What you'll be doing:
• Work with Regional Sales Manager and Sales Development team to identify and sell into new accounts • "Own" your territory! • Manage entire sales cycle from finding clients to sourcing deals • Actively grow existing accounts • In-depth knowledge of the R365 platform to present to prospective clients • Build and maintain long-lasting business relationships
What you need for this position:
• Proven Account Management/Sales experience (software sales preferred) • Strong presentation skills • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills • Ability to network and build relationships • Ability to negotiate and problem-solve • Organization and time management skills • Enthusiasm and passion!
• Software sales experience is a HUGE plus! • Hospitality experience • Accounting experience
• Management experience • Tech-savvy
Why work with us?
• Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology • Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory • Huge growth opportunity • Passionate, fun, supportive team • Unique product with no significant competitors • Opportunity to attend conferences and events