Technical Account Manager at Adobe
Who are we
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We’re looking for exceptional talent to join us.The challenge
Post-sales position in which predominant job responsibilities and requirements occur after the sale of the company’s product to the client. Provides post-sales technical expertise during the installation, implementation and maintenance of company products. May be involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements. Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification. May provide follow-up support to company sales staff and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications.What you'll do
· Lead cloud engagements for migrating client environments to the Magento Cloud
· Present cloud and security solution proposals to clients
· Define the operational processes to deliver consistent value to merchants and partners
· Provide strategic technical and network architectural guidance to our clients' senior management, and technology project teams
· Lead technical design reviews to evaluate existing security controls and identify opportunities to enhance the security posture of Magento Cloud
· Analyze, select, engineer and implement tools and services
· Extensive experience in secure architecture, system design and engineering
· Perform security advisory services for our clients
· Provide solutions security-related coaching and mentoring to elevate security expertise of development teams
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
· Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
· Experience as a Lead/Architect for multiple Cloud projects
· Experience with Cloud Security projects; experience in information security concepts, common technical security controls, and security architecture design principles
· 5-8 years of relevant IT Experience (DevSecOps, Cloud Solutions architect, Security Analyst,, etc.)
· Client facing or consulting experience
· Experience with secure coding practices and security scanning technologies
· Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable experience (preferred)
· Preferred certifications: CEH, CISSP, GIAC, CISM, CCSP, CRIS
· Positive attitude towards customer service at all times
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Proficient in the use of a consultative solution selling methodology
· Self-motivated, proactive, and thrive working in an environment with limited supervision
· Ability to create high-quality Presentations, Proposals, Statements of Work, and Assessment deliverables
· Works well in a team with sales and other technical associates, assuming a leadership role when appropriate
· Ability to manage workload in the midst of shifting priorities and challenging deadlines
· Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
· Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
· Future technology leaders- dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
· Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
· Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
· Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
· Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
· Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
With Adobe’s rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from content creation to monetization. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers, and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools, enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.More reasons why Adobe life is the good life
- Work in a place that cultivates great leaders throughout the organization, and understands that product innovation comes from people innovation.
- Feed your brain and grow your skills with educational reimbursements of up to $10,000 per year.
- Take off for a four-week sabbatical after five years of employment. (As in “don’t even check your email the whole time")
- Give up to $10,000 to your favorite cause each year, and we’ll match every penny.
- Enjoy serious discounts on the Adobe software that will make friends jealous.
- Winter break? Of course! Summer break, too? Now we’re talking!
- Those “best places to work” lists love us (in multiple countries).
- Get adoption assistance, backup childcare, pet insurance, commuting reimbursement, and more.
- The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there’s no better place to make an impact.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, disability or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.