Territory Sales Manager, Northeast
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Enterprise sales executive dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
As the Territory Sales Manager, you will take CrowdStrike’s product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our partners and clients defeat the adversary. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned Territory; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Establish access and maintain existing relationships with key decision makers (typically at the CIO and CSO level) in industry, partners, and enterprise customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work remotely and able and willing to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of IT selling experience with experience selling software security and/or infrastructure security products to corporate enterprises preferred.
- A Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or Master’s Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.