Senior Account Manager - Franchise
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the voice of more local businesses than any other company. Utilizing its proprietary technology, the company offers a unique “do-it-for-you” marketing platform that integrates social media, customer reviews, web, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time. Their team of dedicated, bright, positive people from all backgrounds is on a mission to create thriving local economies and help merchants and customers discover community.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has grown to a team of over 700 colleagues with offices in both Austin, Texas and New York. Main Street Hub provides an essential service for local businesses and has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, the fastest growing startup in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman. Main Street Hub currently has more than 10,000 local business customers and has published more than 8 million messages across the web.
Our mission is to create thriving local economies. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses across the country with a do-it-for-you solution that helps them drive results, at a price that works for them.
For more information on our culture, check out https://blog.mainstreethub.com/why-our-values-matter.
Main Street Hub is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a cross-functional team that is dedicated to creating value solutions for franchise customers. This role is designed to partner with new businesses as we grow our footprint in national franchise accounts.
You will be a strategic partner to our national accounts and offer creative solutions to integrate our products into complex organizations. As an expert adviser and client advocate, you work to identify opportunities and expand services and collaboration with key clients.
- Grow strong relationships with senior customers, counsel customers, and become a trusted advisor.
- Be a team leader, responsible for motivating and mentoring the team, addressing areas of need and ensuring the highest possible quality of work generated by the team.
- Service accounts personally and directly, updating and including the internal executive leadership team when needed.
- Work with the customer and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented and that projects are managed and delivered according to expectation.
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues.
- Prepare and drive quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Coordinate project estimates internally and gain customer approval on pricing.
- Responsible for the financial contributions of customers’ businesses including revenue, resource allocation, invoicing, margin improvement, contract negotiations/development.
- Lead onboarding efforts with new customers which may include initial discovery and strategy development support as well as setting up processes and procedures for the ongoing relationship.
- Provide regular feedback and annual reviews to direct reports.
- Be passionate about being there for our customers.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of account management experience. Agency, marketing, or product experience preferred
- Experience in creating successful relationships with customers, including C-level executives, operations and marketing departments
- Be awesome at time management
- Hungry to pursue new business for the company
- Be confident. Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive.
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure. Having strong interpersonal skills is key.
- Deeply committed to customer delight - satisfactory isn't good enough.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be fearless of analytics and learning new systems.
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative.
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.