Customer Success Manager at Pushnami (Austin, TX)
Pushnami is an Austin built and privately held technology company that provides an AI Powered Cross-Channel Messaging Platform used by thousands of websites around the world. We are seeking a passionate and energetic Customer Success Manager to aid in our client retention efforts. This individual will join us at our new Central Austin headquarters (a historic landmark, where they filmed a famous scene from the cult classic movie Dazed and Confused: "alright, alright, alright").
Pushnami is live on more than 30,000 websites globally and is growing at a pace of over 20% month over month. We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. In fact, we are so passionate about helping others that Pushnami donates a percentage of its gross revenue each month to a different local charity to make an impact on our community.
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the sales, product development, and the rest of the customer success team to drive success.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing customer issues within our CRM system
- On-board new clients to the Pushnami platform. Responsible for install and initial training calls
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with current customers
- Periodic customer touches
- Become an evangelist for all Pushnami products
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment
- Experience in Account Management and/or Sales a plus
- Ability to strategically expand new opportunities within existing accounts
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
We’re passionate about our mission and looking for exceptionally talented people to join our amazing team. You will be surrounded by smart, dynamic, and friendly team members while working in an open office environment to maximize synergy and employee productivity. In an effort to put our employees first, we offer the best benefits and compensation packages available.
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full medical and dental PPO insurance plan that is 100% PAID FOR BY PUSHNAMI
- Fully matched 401k retirement plan MATCHED AT LEGAL MAXIMUM 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami is building towards its vision of becoming the first software platform to house every type of digital marketing with decisions powered by artificial intelligence. We are accomplishing our goals while making a positive impact on our staff and community.
If you are energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the messaging space with innovative technology--let's chat!
We offer a unique culture and environment that focuses on positivity, acceptance, and people rather than profits. We have grown from a staff of only 15 smart and talented people to over 40 in the last year alone. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.