Staff Accountant at Arrive Logistics
- Perform month-end close responsibilities including journal entries, account reconciliations and account/variance analysis as needed. Look for and suggest ways to help improve the close process.
- Review GL coding and cost center assignment to ensure correct management reporting.
- Assist with reporting where applicable.
- Review expenses at a cost center level for accuracy and understanding of key trends.
- Maintain and approve Expensify transactions for Corporate Credit Cards.
- Collaborate with AP, AR & Cash Application teams to ensure accurate accounting.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assist with external audit requests.
- Support cost center management with data and reporting.
- Create ad-hoc reports and analyses to support cross-functional teams as well as Finance & Accounting teams as applicable.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- 6+ months experience in financial accounting, reporting or audit.
- CPA a plus
- Experience with Netsuite or other similar ERP and Adaptive Insights is a strong plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and "go-getter" attitude.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.