Business Sourcer (Contract) at Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve tripled our team in each of the past three years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term, and are on track to triple our headcount again this year. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.About your role
Recruiting at Juniper Square is more than delivering resumes - we're the growth engine of our company. In addition to building great teams, we're tasked with fostering and growing our incredible and unique culture.
We are looking for an experienced Business Sourcer to help us identify and engage candidates for our business team. This role is critical to helping us scale our commercial and G&A teams which are key to our growth and success as a company. The ideal candidate has experience successfully sourcing at a tech startup and is ready for the challenge of helping to scale a rapidly growing company.
This is a 6 month contract position. The right candidate can be based anywhere in the U.S.What you'll do
- Identify, evaluate, and engage with top candidates
- Create unique, attention-grabbing, data-driven campaigns to engage with talent
- Assist with other recruiting initiatives including university recruiting, diversity and inclusion initiatives, recruiting marketing initiatives, and referral programs
- Own and drive top-of-funnel data analysis, data cleanliness in Greenhouse, and reporting to people and executive teams
- Ensure an exceptionally positive candidate experience at every stage
- 2+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience, preferably in business recruiting
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Strong knowledge of the employment landscape
- Experience using Greenhouse and Gem a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills