Candidate Experience Coordinator at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Candidate Experience Coordinator to join Procore’s Talent Acquisition Department to help facilitate a seamless interview process for candidates across the U.S.
As a Candidate Experience Coordinator, you’ll partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers to execute a best-in-class candidate experience. This role requires agility and acute attention to detail to successfully manage competing priorities that require you to shift gears at a moment's notice without missing a beat. If you’re excited by the opportunity to play a pivotal part in our growth plans—we’d like to hear from you!
This contractor position will report to our Manager of Talent Operations and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S location. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage candidate’s interview experience from scheduling across multiple time zones to ensuring candidates are prepared with current details, to virtually greeting candidates day of the interview
- Distribute pertinent information to the hiring team
- Develop a strong partnership with our recruiters
- Leverage Procore’s applicant tracking system (ATS) and scheduling tool to create a quick, thorough, and efficient interview process
- Support special projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience working as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar experience within Recruiting
- Desire to pursue a career in Sourcing or Recruiting
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Genuine curiosity about people, online networks, and technology
- Intrinsic drive for success—we are growing quickly and you will be trusted to make informed decisions
- Team-oriented and optimistic nature
- Experience using scheduling software (GoodTime preferred but not required)
- Experience with an ATS (SmartRecruiters preferred but not required)
- Exhibits a customer service-oriented mindset
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.