Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
Our dream candidate has the hunger to achieve something great. We are looking for someone with a unique combination of drive and experience. Ideally, you will have prior experience in a client-facing role within a startup environment. While experience is important, drive is just as important. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
Beyond that, our dream candidate can operate in the chaos of a startup environment by re-prioritizing tasks daily to keep all the balls in the air. We're growing fast, changing fast, and are always short of resources - it'll be your job to manage the ambiguity.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist (COS), you will refine and leverage customized onboarding and training processes. You will be primarily responsible for the implementation and adoption of our products providing end-to-end technology support and customer service to clients. The COS will also need to perform client service requests such as building and editing client training games to ensure fit with client's security culture and messaging. To achieve this, you will need to collaborate with and help develop cross functional teams to solve customer and operational problems.
As a pivotal contact for new accounts, you will maintain a close relationship and act as a product expert for clients, while serving as a partner to the Account Management team helping to identify account expansion and renewals. You will help deliver accurate metrics, prepare reports to show ROI, as well as internal reports that leverage ROI, NPS, KPIs, & quantitative data to ensure excellence.
In this role, the Onboarding Specialist will report to the Director of Client Operations and be responsible for delighting and supporting the retention of our clients. You will do this by ensuring clients are set up for success with Living Security’s products and empowering them to get the most value from our products and services during the onboarding process. By promoting overall customer satisfaction and product adoption, you will be setting our clients up for long-term success retention, and renewal.Qualifications
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt within a fast-paced startup.
- Translate technical and operational issues and opportunities in business terms and value propositions that ensures collective support for driving long term technical and operational improvements.
- Be the voice of the customer by providing critical feedback to help improve the overall experience.
- Identify business outcomes and demonstrate value. Listen and tailor messages for multiple audiences. Deliver empathy for understanding of the perspective of the customer.
- Ability to incorporate a changing product landscape into a structured onboarding project plan
- Experience communicating with Fortune 500 clients while being the main point-of-contact for internal and external project management.
- At ease screen sharing, giving product demos, and walking through presentations
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in Project Management, Business Administration, Organizational Development and Leadership, Adult Learning and Education.
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.