Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world's leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We're proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you're made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.What's cool about this job.
Our EE Ops Director is responsible for the crucial processes, platforms and data underlying all that we do in Employee Experience. You will set a tone for service, design, technology, analysis, and operability that enables all other functions to thrive and deliver on our Workplace of Choice mission. We are looking for a people-first leader, analyst and systems thinker to help us scale, continuously improve our reliability, and manifest a thoughtful, consumer-like experience for our team.The day to day.
- Through our Services team, lead all aspects of global systems transactions, core process/workflow development, documentation, compliance, reporting and leave/ADA administration, working closely with the EEBP team.
- Play a key role in our Workday implementation and post go-live, apply your technical and functional expertise to help solve, advise, influence how our EE tools operate and support decision making with our Business Systems team.
- Build positive relationships with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards, Culture, D&I, Accounting and other partners. Can translate business needs into prioritized projects, and coordinate delivery with Business Systems.
- Effectively identifies, tracks, prioritizes and troubleshoots systems and/or data issues when they arise. Leverages Business Systems for escalated issues. Implements an effective RCA and corrective action process.
- Designs and builds our people analytics practice; organizes our metrics, reporting and data visualization tools.
- Develops our M&A Integration and New Countries playbooks, ensuring that we balance growth with increasing efficiency and standardization.
- Ensure appropriate technology change control practices/processes, SOX policies and practices, and audit requirements and procedures are defined, documented and fully functioning.
- EE Project Lead for new releases and implementations in Workday, as well as change management and training around new releases.
- Expert level experience implementing and operating Workday HCM in sophisticated global organizations.
- Has sufficient pattern recognition for the challenges of a growth technology company, and can help us tackle people and process challenges in sustainable ways.
- Adopts Agile cultural principles; promotes collaboration, responsiveness to change, learning, iteration and a focus on customer value.
- Sophisticated analytical, problem solving, and organization skills. Promotes research into areas of strategic business need; develops compelling questions and areas of analysis to improve our overall people and EE functional decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle change effectively always mindful of technology, business processes, systems and employee experience implications
- Exhibits strong global HR and (ideally) payroll compliance expertise
- Preference will be given to candidates living near Austin, TX or Omaha, NE
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- One time home office stipend
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.