Director, Talent Analytics at Procore Technologies
We're looking for a Director, Talent Analytics, to join Procore's Global Talent Organization. In this role, you'll lead the transition from traditional reporting to real-time analytics and insights based on advanced analytic modeling and HR data science.
As a Director, Talent Analytics, you'll partner with the rest of the Global Talent Organization and Procore's Data Analytics and Insights team, increasing our analytical capabilities and deriving actionable insights into our critical, talent-related business issues. You'll also help create a scalable data infrastructure and a user-friendly reporting environment that can effectively support our continued growth. Join us in building a healthy, high-performing company that scales!
This position reports into the VP, Total Rewards, and will be based in our remote. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand our holistic organizational context/needs, and shape the vision, priorities, support system, and team composition for the Talent Analytics team
- Partner with process owners, operations teams, and data engineering to ensure a strong and sustainable foundation of clean, accurate, and easily accessible Talent data across the employee journey
- Leverage Talent Analytics to partner with, empower, and enable Talent and Organizational Leaders to frame, diagnose, and address high-priority business problems
- Build credibility through effective descriptive and diagnostic analytics and thoughtfully increase the value proposition thereafter
- Democratize the relevant data in a way that would empower our people, managers, and employees with the appropriate context to make informed decisions while ensuring data privacy and security
What we're looking for:
- BA or BS preferred
- 10+ years professional experience in Workforce or Talent analytics with exposure and understanding of reporting and HR systems
- Experience with business intelligence visualization tools (Tableau, Visier)
- Collaborative team player with exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills
- High-impact communication skills with the ability to present complex data in logical, concise, and insightful ways
- Experience presenting data to an executive audience and supporting monthly, quarterly or annual talent reviews
- Experience managing the advanced analytics project lifecycle, including problem framing; data preparation; model development, evaluation, and deployment
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.