Realtor.com is looking for a Human Resources Director to play a key role in the organization. This position reports to the Chief People Officer and will lead the team of business partners who provide HR services to multiple functions. In this role, you will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and functional excellence by partnering across organizations and geographies to deliver programs in compensation, development and other initiatives that support the business. Collaboration and integration skills are critical to success in this role, as well as the ability to interface and influence at the executive level.
You'll perform both hands-on and operational roles in providing human resources expertise in employee relations, coaching/development, conflict management, organizational development, training and more. This role will support the execution of business strategy via application of HR processes and tools. This position will serve as the primary contact for management on consultative HR support, including effectively managing teams/functions. Focus areas will include: strategic workforce assessment and talent planning; leadership and employee development strategies and programs; processes and programs; and employee relations and performance management counseling and problem-solving.
Other responsibilities include
- Executive coaching to senior leaders
- Managing organizational transformation across organizations and geographies
- Leading new initiatives in management development and change
- Providing direction and mentoring to staff
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment
- Proven staff management experience with coaching and mentoring
- Broad generalist experience with a strong background in key HR functional areas
- Change management and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills required
- Successful history of managing and developing both experienced HR managers and entry-level HR professionals
- Demonstrated ability to lead change efforts; advanced consulting and project management skills
- Strong coaching, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills, plus expert relationship building and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Experience tracking and measuring progress using HR metrics
- Demonstrated ability to develop data-driven insights, initiatives and solutions required
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills required Proven strategic leadership skills and business acumen required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or related field required; MBA or Master’s Degree in HR Management or Organization Development preferred
- Minimum of 12-15 years of HR management experience, preferably in a high tech organization
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description