- Leaves of absence - Full-cycle process, Employee 1st POC, information distribution, transactional work, Manager POC
- Assist in the management of policies, and procedures for all employees regarding leave of absence administration
- Maintain good communication and a positive relationship with individual contributors to drive engagement and foster an open and trusting work environment Liaise with all departments for all employees to assist with specific people-related needs
- Partner with the broader HR team on the development of company policies, HR processes and the implementation of a Shared Services knowledge base
- Provide navigation support and assistance with employee, manager and HRBP self-service tools
- Liaise with Legal on ongoing investigation data needs
- Using provided analytic data, research and recommend solutions to inquiry and escalation trends for individual contributor roles
- Process HRIS data entry following HR Shared Services standards
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements and service delivery standards
- Provide recommendations or suggest methods to update, simplify, and enhance processes, procedures, and technologies
- Ensure adherence to all HR related compliance requirements and participate in quarterly audits following strict guidelines
- Assist in creating knowledge base articles, videos‚ and training solutions to common trends
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in related field or PHR preferred, 3-5+ years in Human Resources in a corporate environment
- Confident and assertive, and experience positioning HR as a strategic resource Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint , Outlook and Word
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law
- Must be detail oriented, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize Demonstrate critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities, and the ability to work independently
- Preferred working knowledge of HR systems such as UltiPro and Workday Action and result oriented with an eye for process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused, successfully managing customer expectations
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.