Lead Recruiter, Wind at Workrise
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a team of up to 10 recruiters with full-desk recruiting responsibilities including supplier acquisition, qualification, onboarding, dispatch, support and customer engagement
- Collaborating effectively with strategic program managers over recruiting, onboarding, customer engagement and outsourcing operations programs to implement technological enhancements, process improvements specific to those programs.
- Driving the attainment of KPIs for recruiting, onboarding, customer engagement and outsourcing operations by ensuring effective and efficient day to day deployment of team members and driving individual accountability
- Developing core process documentation and training materials as required or requested by recruiting leadership or other cross functional stakeholders
- Facilitating training for new team members or external stakeholders as required to ensure smooth operations
- Facilitating the offboarding of high volume, low complexity tasks to our BPO partner by clearly scoping BPO deliverables and developing processes that ensure smooth handoffs and clear visibility of shared workflows between BPO and recruiting teams
- Leveraging metrics and data to continuously drive operational efficiency and quality of execution.
- Participating effectively in discovery and project planning conversations with stakeholders in product, PMO and strategic program leaders
What you should have:
- 1-3 years experience as an operational leader, experience as a leader within the field of recruiting highly preferred
- 3+ years experience as a recruiter, experience within the energy industry highly preferred
- Experience leveraging quantitative and qualitative inputs to drive individual and team performance
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop individual contributors toward sustained levels of increased performance
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with matching
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.