Learning Ambassador at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:17 a.m. (CST) on Friday, February 4, 2022
How You’ll Support Our Mission
As the face of ESO On-Demand Learning, the Learning Ambassador will use their superior knowledge and excitement about ESO products to bring them to life. Presenting educational content with enthusiasm, honestly and persuasion in front of the camera and behind the mic, will result in creating a culture of learning for our ESO community and industry.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Training, you will be a part of our Training team based in our Austin office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Focus on creating compelling, interactive, and engaging learning experiences via video and audio presentations
· Take charge in the promotion of ESO learning projects and activities
· Bring ESO products to life
· Develop media and learning strategies that resonate with current customers
· Inspire other employees and empower them to take part in learning activities
· Customer or public-facing interaction
· Studio time taping and recording video and audio sessions
Who You Are - the essentials (Some of the things required to be successful in the role):
· Experience in healthcare and/or Emergency Services
· 5+ years experience with creating online learning content
· 5+ years of customer-facing or public-relations experience
· Able to lead and engage audiences of different sizes and experience levels through a virtual medium (video and audio)
· Engaging and dynamic presentation skills
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
Who You Are - the desirables
· Bachelors Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field
· Prior teaching or training experience
· Strong technical background and skillset
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.