Office & People Coordinator at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:26 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 2, 2021
As the Office & People Coordinator, you will create a lasting, positive impression on all individuals who walk into ESO and you are a champion of the office’s cultural initiatives and activities. In this dual role, you will support ESO’s front office experience, be a culture driver in the Austin office, assisting the Talent Acquisition team, and partnering with People Experience. You will follow the candidate-to-employee journey every step of the way - from opening requisitions, to scheduling interviews, assisting in pre-employment, to coordinating new hire onboarding. You will manage the day-to-day ESO office experience for our Austin facility, from the environment through to the cultural practices we uphold in addition to contributing to the execution of culture programs across our globally distributed team.
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition you will be part of our People team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Manage the reception area including opening the office on time daily, welcoming visitors personally, and demonstrating a positive attitude at all times
· Support workstation & office moves and manage security badges
· Maintain & order business and kitchen supplies
· Send, receive and distribute mail as needed
· Escalate maintenance issues for resolution
· Support company and office culture and events (events may occur after normal business hours and/or on weekends which may require your presence before, during, and after the event)
· Assist with the recruiting process by posting jobs, scheduling interviews, and creating a positive candidate experience
· Partner with People Experience on post-offer, pre-employment, and onboarding activities
· Maintain data integrity within Applicant Tracking System (Lever) and recruiting documents
· Complete ad-hoc projects as needed, and all other duties as assigned
Who You Are - the essentials
· This is an entry-level role, previous experience in hospitality or service industry preferred, administrative experience a strong plus
· Strong computer skills, including Outlook and Microsoft Office applications
· Someone who understands the importance of first impressions to create an inviting and inclusive environment
· Flexible, calm, and pleasant when addressing the unexpected
· Someone who lives in the details thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organized
· Organized with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
· Energized by interacting with people and enjoy playing a central role in the office
Who You Are - the desirables
· Experience in an office coordinator or receptionist position
· Interest in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
· Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and HRIS
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description