Cloudflare is seeking a Payroll Analyst to join our Finance team. To succeed in this role, you will need excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with internal team members in addition to handling external service providers. You will own all aspects of Cloudflare’s payroll processes for our international employees. The Payroll Analyst will report to the Payroll Manager.What you'll do
In this role you will help process hourly payroll for U.S. employees, while also partnering with HR to keep all payroll records accurate and up to date. You will answer employee queries in a timely matter through our ticket system. Additionally you will, process relocation expenses through payroll and assist with state registrations and set up. You will directly oversee the delivery of out of cycle/ad hoc payments to employees and production and issuance of manual checks or electronic transfers to bank accounts and provide overall support for any payroll related projects.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge And Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business and/or equivalent combination of education.
- 3-4 years of multi state payroll experience • Highly analytical with a strong working knowledge of payroll and tax processes with multiple withholdings, benefits (health and welfare and retirement), garnishments, labor compliance, accounting principles related to payroll.
- Demonstrated expertise supporting best practice payroll processes, systems, policies, and key internal controls.
- Expertise with Workday a plus.