People Operations (HR) Coordinator at Cloudflare
What You Would Do Here:
Cloudflare is growing our People & Places team. Our focus is getting the best people to work at Cloudflare and then allowing them to do their best work. We are looking for an energetic and motivated People Operations Coordinator who’s ready to help a rapidly growing organization scale with efficiency and operational excellence. We’re hiring at a rapid pace and this role is at the center of making the new hire’s experience exceptional and the onboarding process run smoothly. Your immediate focus area is US onboarding, but you will collaborate globally with regional People Ops Coordinator to maintain consistency.
Maintaining our People data with quality, accuracy and confidentiality is foundational to everything we do to support the organization, and this role is key to ensuring new hire data is accurate and any related compliance obligations are fulfilled. Along the way you’ll have the opportunity to help with the implementation of automated solutions that transform how we manage our People data and programs. If this sounds exciting to you and you’re ready to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where priorities can change quickly, read on!Responsibilities
- Administer our US offer process, generating offer letters and ensuring the process runs smoothly for each and every offer recipient.
- Facilitate background checks and onboard new hires.
- From the time they accept an offer, oversee all communications with the new hire and ensure they have everything they need for a successful first day with Cloudflare
- Support US immigration and relocation processes
- Enter US new hires into Workday and execute audits to ensure data integrity
- Support ad hoc inquiries from our existing employees
- Maintain digital employee files and support audit efforts to ensure all necessary documentation is recorded and present
- Assist with HR system implementations
- Conduct regular and adhoc audits as necessary to support HR and cross-functional initiatives.
- Help complete I-9 processes on new hire’s first day
- 3+ years relevant experience managing HR records
- Highly detailed and process oriented
- Comfortable with large data sets and strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Strong customer focus
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment