Recruiter, Oil & Gas at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Recruiter, Oil & Gas that will be responsible for actively managing and finding opportunities for workers across multiple categories and job titles. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is passionate about building meaningful relationships with people across the energy industry. This specific role is on the Oil & Gas team. Please note that this role is focused on matching workers with labor demands from Workrise’s clients - this is not a role on the corporate recruiting team at Workrise.
The Worker Growth team at Workrise is responsible for matching workers with jobs across all of our end-markets: oil & gas, solar, wind, construction and defense. Come join our talented team to support these exciting and growing industries!What you’ll be doing:
- Manage complex client relationships and serve as a thought partner to buyers (in how they think about and plan around labor requests); ability to troubleshoot client issues on the buyer-side with minimum oversight
- SME in Oil & Gas Industry (upstream or midstream experience preferred); confidence in conveying market trends & industry insights
- Mentor junior members on the various job titles, market dynamics and client nuances that make a successful recruiter
- Fulfilling end-to-end recruiting requests which can include: sourcing, qualifying and matching workers with demand opportunities
- Looking in our internal network/platform for viable candidates and concurrently recruiting outside of Workrise using a multitude of sources
- Partner with our diverse base of energy workers to understand their career needs and proactively match these people with relevant jobs
- Actively build the best network of skilled labor in the energy market
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to streamline the overall customer experience
- 3-5 years experience in customer facing roles (e.g., recruiting, sales, support, success, onboarding, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry; Upstream or Midstream experience preferred
- Expertise in client/account management
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and are willing to wear whatever hat the business requires
- Able to prioritize a multitude of tasks with varying deadlines
- The phone is your friend - you embrace maintaining relationships through texting, (cold) calling, and being available at odd hours to serve your expansive client base
- You are results-driven, seeking to fulfill on customer requests 100% of the time
- The idea of the oilfield and energy industry excites you: you understand (or want to understand) the oilfield/energy and the people that comprise it
- You thrive in relationship-based roles, and you approach your internal, cross-functional activities with the same rigor as you serve your customers
- You are a team player and will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!