Recruiting Coordinator - Contract at Modernize Home Services, a QuinStreet vertical
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and “research and compare” consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all of this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
QuinStreet is looking for a highly motivated and organized Recruiting Coordinator to play an essential role in QuinStreet’s success and continued growth. In this role, you will help drive the recruiting process and ensure positive candidate experience. This is a highly collaborative role that will work very closely with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates. Our ideal candidate will be quick on their feet, organized, and detail oriented who is looking to grow their career in Recruiting.
This role will start as a 6-month contract.
- Take on full ownership of scheduling phone and video interviews
- Responsible for advertising and managing online job postings
- Follow up with interviewers to collect feedback in a timely fashion
- Keeping track of applicant flow in our ATS
- Manage expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Manage all vendor/contractor agreements
- Manage and update all recruiting reports
- Manage our current social media job boards, plus research for any new ones
- Own the offer letter process from start to finish
- Work closely with the Director of Recruiting on process improvement, talent branding, and other side projects.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or a role with similar responsibilities
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with Greenhouse, preferred (Jobvite okay)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written - must be
able to communicate with recruiters, candidates, and all
levels of management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility in a dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Ability to innovate and develop new processes
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using DocuSign, plus
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.