Recruiting Coordinator (Remote Contractor) at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce,named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin for 2021 is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator (Remote Contractor) to support our Talent Acquisition team. You'll be working within a fast-paced environment where you will be exposed to many facets of Human Resources and gain valuable insight into how each function supports our business operations. The right candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, is a self-directed learner and has a positive customer-first mindset.
This is a remote position and the ideal candidate will reside in greater Austin, TX area or in any major city in the US.What You’ll Do
- Review our ATS (Greenhouse) daily for interview requests and schedule phone screens and interviews, typically within 24 hours of the request, while ensuring a great candidate experience
- Move candidates through the interview process and maintain a high level of communication with the appropriate recruiter, hiring manager, and members of the hiring team
- Assist recruiters in leading the candidate experience, in particular, during onsite interviews (i.e. creating & distributing agendas, greeting candidates, creating welcome bags, keeping the interviews on time, helping set-up Google Hangouts & Zoom calls, presentations, etc.)
- Administer pre-employment background check process
- Assist with screening and selection of candidates when dealing with hiring spikes
- Assist with external job postings and ensure that postings are logged in our budget tracking sheet
- Work with candidates using Docusign for Application and NDA completion
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle candidate travel expense budgeting and reimbursement
- Assist with new employee onboarding tasks
- Ensuring our company and recruiting events are amazing by assisting People team with event planning
- Assist and complete various HR projects
- All other duties as assigned
- A recent graduate or at least one year of administrative experience, startup experience would be great!
- Experience with setting up schedules and calendaring, travel coordination huge plus
- A passion for recruiting and providing the best in class candidate experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to work independently
- Someone who lives in the details, thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organized
- Proficient in the use of other Microsoft Office tools, Google Docs and ability to learn HRIS
- You want to learn and have a specific desire to learn more about HR and Recruiting