Senior Sourcer, Sales at Realtor.com
Senior Recruiting Sourcer, Sales
Talent Acquisition @ realtor.com
Are you an experienced sales sourcer excited by the thought of leading the development of a new area and further developing your skills?
Maybe you're a sales recruiter with strong process and workflow knowledge, who prefers the front portion of the recruitment lifecycle - sourcing, outreach, talent pipelining and mapping?
Well, in this role, your focus will be on finding and engaging qualified passive talent, developing strategic sourcing plans, and developing long term talent pipelines. You’re part sourcer and researcher, along with part process whizz and brand ambassador!
What you'll be doing and who you'll be working with:
- We are looking for a full-time Senior Recruiting Sourcer to join our team on an initial 6 month contract, with the aim of converting into a permanent role, focusing on the sales and customer success sides of the business.
- You'll play a leading role in how we develop new long term sourcing workflows and processes to support these high quantity, fast moving business areas, working closely with our sales recruiting team and business leaders.
- Your goals would be to create strong, diverse talent pipelines, expand our market knowledge and reach, and develop a better understanding of how we best attract candidates.
- You’ll be responsible for partnering with recruiters and hiring managers across the business and work closely with your team to build new, innovative strategies to attract amazing talent.
- Reporting to the TA Sourcing Manager, you will help find a diverse mix of prospective candidates to both consider for our open roles and build future talent pipelines.
Some of the challenges you’ll be facing:
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of passive candidates across Revenue and Customer Success, establishing processes to organize a high volume of candidates moving through the top of the funnel and hiring pipelines.
- Research innovative sourcing methodologies and atypical channels for finding new candidates.
- With the use of talent assessment tools (Harver), scale the early hiring process to improve both candidate quantity and quality.
- Gain industry knowledge, stay on top of talent trends and news to build out market intelligence.
The following is relevant to us:
- Strong expertise in hiring sales professionals or other high-volume professionals (such as nursing, quality assurance, or customer service) to help us continue finding great talent.
- 5+ years' experience of passive candidate sourcing experience in either a sourcing or recruiting role, ideally in the tech industry.
- Proven experience driving new sourcing or recruiting processes, and identifying opportunities and potential pitfalls.
- Demonstrable record of using creative sourcing approaches, outreach techniques, and process tracking, including applying new or unique strategies.
- Team-first mentality, with a keen interest in joining a collaborative family who wants to help drive each other forwards.
- Experience successfully partnering with Hiring Managers, Business Leaders and Recruiters closely on new workflows, processes, and strategy.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse is a bonus) and HR Technology.