Senior Technical Recruiter at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What You'll Be Working On:
Care.com is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter that has a track record of building world-class global teams in the tech space. We need a business athlete that knows how to compete for top talent, with creative tried, and true winning strategies that promote the employer brand and get results! The right Senior Technical Recruiter will be in a highly visible role interacting with executives at all levels of the organization. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building an extraordinary organization.
What Your Days Will be Like:
- Source and identify qualified candidates using creative techniques to build Care.com's business teams
- Manage and prioritize hiring across a variety of teams and hiring managers
- Provide a high touch recruiting experience for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Partner closely with our business teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring strategies
- Build an efficient and targeted candidate pipeline towards achieving our hiring goals
- Collaborate with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience on hiring-related matters
- Track pipeline data and provide timely updates to partners on open positions and hiring initiatives
- Ensure a high level of data integrity utilizing our ATS and other systems
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years of full-cycle corporate recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple teams
- You confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Care.com's mission and opportunity
- You know how to work on a small and highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- You have the unwavering ability to prioritize and self-manage in a rapidly changing environment that requires constant context switching
- Excellent communication skills
- You have strong attention to detail, can navigate ambiguous scenarios, and elevate others around you
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).