As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Skilled Trades Recruiter that will be responsible for actively managing and finding opportunities for workers across multiple categories and job titles. The Marketplace Operations team at Workrise is responsible for matching supply & demand across all of our end-markets: oil & gas, solar, wind, construction, and defense. Our ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about building meaningful relationships with people across the energy industry, ranging from oilfield to renewable energy markets. Please note that this role is focused on matching workers with labor demands from Workrise’s clients - this is not a role on the corporate recruiting team at Workrise.
The Marketplace Operations team at Workrise is responsible for matching workers with jobs across all of our end-markets: oil & gas, solar, wind, construction, and defense. Come join our talented team to support these exciting and growing industries!
What you’ll be doing:
- Fulfilling end-to-end recruiting requests which can include: sourcing, qualifying, and matching workers with demand opportunities.
- Looking in our internal network/platform for viable candidates and concurrently recruiting outside of Workrise using a multitude of sources
- Partner with our diverse base of energy workers to understand their career needs and proactively match these people with relevant jobs
- Speak the language of the Energy Industry; able to convey market trends & industry insights
- Understanding and parsing resume nuances
- Actively build the best network of skilled labor in the energy market
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to streamline the overall customer experience
What you should have:
- 1-3 years experience in customer-facing roles (e.g., recruiting, sales, support, success, onboarding, etc.)
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, Renewables Energy (wind/solar), or Skilled Trades/ Construction industries
- You have a ‘can-do’ attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.