Sr. HR Business Partner
What's Cool About This Job
WP Engine empowers everyone-from entrepreneurs to global brands-to build breakthrough digital experiences on WordPress and drive their business forward faster.
We are a fast-growing technology company. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment for passionate people who want to learn, innovate, and positively impact the lives of customers, team members and their communities.
Day To Day
- Act as a trusted advisor and human resources subject matter expert for assigned leaders, driving organizational insight, leadership capability, team effectiveness, inclusion and ultimately business performance.
- As a member of the functional leadership team, you're focused on developing credible knowledge and understanding of the business goals and aligning the people strategy to support.
- Collaborate with teams across Employee Experience to ensure a coordinated effort that meets the needs of the organization, including recruiting, learning & development, talent & performance, rewards, systems and facilities.
- Establish a reputation as an approachable and credible resource to employees at every level with respect to issues including communication, management, performance, career development, policy interpretation and respect in the workplace.
- Handle employee relations matters with the highest professional standards, providing counseling and mentorship to managers and staff and ensuring a prompt, thorough and fair resolution.
- Oversee the successful implementation of EE initiatives; drive performance development, run compensation cycles, facilitate talent reviews, organizational planning discussions and work with managers to ensure development plans are actively put into practice.
Expertise and Passion
- Known as a credible coach and communicator, exuding authenticity, openness, consistency and accountability.
- You are a positive relationship builder, providing candid feedback with understanding, and influencing through expertise and business insight.
- You have a sufficiently broad tool-kit and can offer interventions and solutions to help teams relate, communicate and perform.
- You're a master at translating information and data into meticulous, exec-ready presentations that offer solutions to promote growth and change. Think employee survey results, diversity data, sales attainment, etc.
- 7-10 years of related experience. High tech, growth companies preferred.
The Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health benefits (100% paid employee medical, dental, and vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous vacation time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount