Talent Acquisition Associate
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting which includes: sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews and offer negotiation. The Talent Acquisition Associate will also act as a consultant and business partner for all recruiting-related activities, working collaboratively with all levels within the organization. In addition to performing full lifecycle recruiting, the Talent Acquisition Associate will gain expertise on the following talent acquisition best practices:
- Corporate Recruiting Health & Strategy
- Recruiting Metrics
- High-Potential Entry-Level Hiring
- Hiring Manager Training
- Effective Sourcing Techniques & Screening Methodology
- Candidate & Hiring Manager Experience Optimization
- University Recruiting Programs
- Social Recruiting Framework
- Employment Branding
- Predictability of Candidate Performance within the Hiring Process
- Augment application flow with targeted sourcing efforts for all assigned requisitions that have low applicant flow
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements
- Facilitate the interview process with the candidate by being the single point of contact for the candidate and following up with all interviewers to ensure all evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Partner with hiring teams on talent sourcing, from a strategic and consultative approach
- Build out expertise in at least one talent acquisition best practice
- Establish a partnership with at least two colleges in our effort to hire high-potential entry-level talent and increase our employer brand
- Actively participate in employer branding events such as: conferences, meetups, trade shows, etc.
- Champion LogicMonitor's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 1 - 3 years' professional work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to ensure results
- Metrics and results driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills