Talent Acquisition Manager
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the overall recruitment operation for our Austin sites. This is a highly visible position supporting all staffing operations and recruitment for our Austin locations and will be based at both the Tech Center and Burleson locations.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will develop and execute recruitment strategies, drive overall recruiting programs and ensure business partner & candidate satisfaction. The TA manager will develop and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management and act as a business partner with regards to recruitment and other areas. He/she will act as a trusted advisor and counselor to the business, HR and Finance.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Staffing, this individual will be responsible for designing and implementing effective talent solutions to best deliver on business strategies. This position will also partner closely with HR business partners and business leaders to deliver programs and achieve hiring goals. The TA Manager will lead the team responsible for the selection and hiring processes for full-time hires. Additional areas of responsibility include all vendor management, candidate research and sourcing, industry events, and recruitment programs. This role will manage a team of recruiters, including FTE, contract, and support roles and play a key role on the Talent Acquisition leadership team.
Areas of Ownership:
- Lead, build, and manage a talent acquisition team of recruiters, sourcers and support staff. Develop, coach, and mentor direct reports.
- Lead recruitment team and key stakeholders in implementing innovative, competitive, cost-effective strategies for recruiting, retention, internal movement and selecting diverse, high-quality talent
- Build close, effective relationships with business and HR leaders to ensure alignment of the recruitment process with business needs
- Manage and leverage relationships with industry organizations, internal peer organizations, and key external stakeholders to maximize effective outreach and to continuously explore best practices
- Refine functional tracking tools and systems to support the effective collection, integration, and sharing of information to support the broader recruitment needs of the organization
- Ongoing measurement, assessment and reporting on recruitment function performance with the goal of continuous improvement
- Oversee the selection and management of external search firms partners and consultants to supplement the business needs
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time
The Ideal Profile:
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant recruiting/HR experience and 1+ years as a staffing lead or staffing manager
- Proven leadership track record developing and managing leadership relationships and ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders across functional and organizational lines
- Ability to develop and implement successful recruitment and selection strategies in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Superior organizational and process management skills as demonstrated by an ability to manage multiple detailed projects and drive towards deadlines
- Knowledge of, and experience with, technology tools to support the recruitment function
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience developing networks of candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity /Realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity/Realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description