Talent Advisor at Ascension
Full Time, Days M-F
Location: Remote / Virtual
Ascension System Office is looking for a dynamic Talent Advisor to join our team! In this role, you will ensure that recruiting programs are aligned to business priorities to hire world-class talent and build robust talent pipelines. You will develop strong relationships both internally and externally to drive the talent sourcing strategy and act as a talent advisor to the business with talent selection best practices.
What You Will Do
- Act as a trusted advisor to the assigned client group(s)
- Oversee the recruiting process end to end while effectively utilizing the talent acquisition process, systems and tools
- Conduct in-depth intake meetings with hiring leaders to ensure alignment on the position, candidate profile, as well as establishing clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, develop and share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around the recruiting process and timeline
- Conduct behavioral based interviews using behavioral-based competency talent selection methods
- Partner with the Integrated Talent Strategy Partner
- to help build robust talent pipelines
- Participate in targeted outreach efforts within the healthcare industry
- Act as an ongoing candidate relationship manager by providing data-driven recruiting related advice to hiring leaders and influence talent decisions
- Act as an advisor to leadership regarding external market trends and internal metrics
- Special duties and/or projects as assigned
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience preferred.
- Technology or IT recruitment experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to apply a consultancy approach, effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and clients
- Capability to launch and sustain talent pipelining programs through capturing key sourcing intelligence, effectively converting passive candidates and utilizing diverse sourcing channels
- Skilled at working with all levels within an organization
- Ability to influence and negotiate when appropriate
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes and relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to conduct competency-based recruitment
- Ability to apply business knowledge into practical solutions based on business strategy or organizational changes
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.