Talent Marketing Manager - Contractor at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a data-driven Talent Marketing Manager - Contractor to join our Global Talent Organization. In this role, you’ll identify and deploy strategic initiatives to attract, engage, and inspire top talent. You’ll serve as a key partner to our Talent Acquisition team, Marketing, and Communications leaders, hiring managers, and external business partners to help us hire at scale.
This contract position reports to our Staff Talent Brand Manager and can work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leaders to create proactive, dynamic solutions that meet long and short-term recruiting needs while providing an exceptional candidate experience
- Embed our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) and voice of our employees into every touchpoint throughout the talent lifecycle
- Partner with our Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) team to identify opportunities to diversity and nurture talent from underrepresented groups
- Maintain strong relationships with third-party vendors to maximize investment and monitor performance to drive a consistent, high-quality talent pipeline for key talent segments
- Work hand-in-hand with Marketing, Social Media, and Communications teams to co-create and execute talent brand initiatives
- Enable Recruiters and Sourcers with content, job descriptions talk tracks, slick sheets, email templates, and training/educational materials, event support to help optimize hiring efforts
- Create and manage talent community nurture campaigns utilizing our CRM (SmartRecruiters)
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience; 2+ years of experience in a Recruitment Marketing, Employer Brand, or Demand Generation/Digital Marketing role
- Experience identifying and deploying creative tactics to support global recruitment efforts, including blog writing, social media, email, digital advertising, events, etc.
- Proven track record of translating marketing analytics into measurable results
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Software (CRM) or Marketing Automation Software
- Excellent communication (verbal, written), writing, copyediting, presentation skills; strong project management skills are a plus
- Deep understanding of recruiting best practices and sourcing methods is strongly preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law