OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
The Talent Operations Specialist is a critical part of our People Operations organization. OJO has a red-carpet candidate experience program, and lots of incredible opportunities we’d like to share. Your mission is to ensure candidates receive top notch hospitality and impeccable response time for feedback and scheduling interviews. All while being guardians of the process, empowering our team using data, reporting, strong communication and impeccable organization. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
The Basics: We are looking for someone who places a lot of value in candidate empathy and is obsessed with efficiency and process. You recognize the importance of clear and concise information as well as impeccable calendar scheduling and data reporting. You are the welcoming committee for your candidates, and are accommodating to their needs and you are an integral part of our talent acquisition team.
What you'll do:
- Ensure a quality candidate experience from start to finish (and determine how we can do better) – this is a prime focus in our organization
- Coordinate with hiring managers and recruiters for course of action in the interview process (hiring manager screens, tech screens, virtual/onsite interviews, etc.)
- Schedule interviews based on candidate and interviewer availability
- Provide regular correspondence and answer any inquiries the candidate may have throughout the process, connecting them to the recruiter when appropriate.
- Be an available resource for hiring managers for questions regarding schedules, and consult on individual interview processes
- Provide resumes and any additional requested documents to the hiring team
- Ensure that the candidate is comfortable during their interview process - including greeting them (virtually), scheduling breaks as needed, consistently offering opportunities to ask questions and regularly circling back with feedback and estimated turnaround time
- Be mindful and keep track of time and interviewers to ensure interview is on schedule
- Schedule and facilitate round table sessions for hiring team post-interview to discuss interview feedback and steps moving forward
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports to help guide decision making
- Work in our ATS (Lever) and help ensure we’re using it to its full potential, keeping its data clean and organized
- Assist Operations in various related tasks and initiatives, not exclusively related to Talent Acquisition
- Work with the Recruiting Manager to implement recruiting related initiatives
*Under our new work from home model, we are conducting the vast majority of interviews remotely, this requires an extra level of urgency and empathy around all communication with the hiring team as well as the candidate to ensure that everyone involved is happy and informed!
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, Earn Trust
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a fast paced high growth environment.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Comfortable with calendar management and virtual meeting software
- Adept at using the Google suite of tools and/or Microsoft suite of tools. Excel, powerpoint etc.
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and ability to prioritize
- A relentless drive to always cultivate the best candidate experience, and help build a name for OJO as a top employer in the market.
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.