Talent Sourcer at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
What you’ll do
Hiring at ThousandEyes is a team effort that is crucial for the company's success and growth. We are looking for a do-er and a strategic problem solver to join our hardworking talent acquisition team. As a Sourcer, you will employ creative sourcing methods, build diverse candidate slates, and utilize our ATS systems to manage future prospects. You will partner with the recruiting team/hiring team to research, build target lists, mine databases, create talent pipelines, and execute sourcing related activities and driving referral initiatives so that we can hire the best. You will have the freedom to experiment with new ideas to generate candidate pipelines and tell the ThousandEyes story.
Specifically, you will….
- Creatively source
- Build, maintain, and nurture diverse pipelines using our ATS (Avature, Greenhouse). Identify future opportunities that align with their experiences and interests.
- Use a variety of sourcing tactics and storytelling to discover and attract a diverse talent pool.
- Deliver a diverse candidate slate to hiring teams based on current and future business needs.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring teams
- Collaborate with recruiting to develop, message, and execute on creative sourcing strategies and talent map to identify talent.
- Assist recruiters and coordinators to bring the best experience for the individuals we meet.
- Assist leads on different sourcing/diversity ideas and tactics.
- Provide industry knowledge
- Bring industry trends, marketplace insights and competitive intelligence to help iterate our diversity recruiting strategies.
- Provide input to talent branding for social media recruiting and other internal/external marketing initiatives.
- Proven success in a fast paced and high volume recruiting role
- Blend of agency and internal recruiting background and experience
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency and service
- Commitment to continuous improvement and responsive follow up
- Ability to execute on a recruiting strategy by sourcing & engaging passively looking candidates
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Terrific networking skills, preferably with an extensive network already in place
- Steadfast aim to seek and connect with the most exciting talent in the technology industry
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Experience with ATS systems, familiarity with Greenhouse and Avature preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool