Technical Recruiter at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We feel the most important asset at any company isn’t something we can put your hands on. It isn’t the equipment or the physical plant, and it isn’t data, technology, or intellectual property. The most valuable part of any company is the people. This position represents a very important investment for WP Engine.
We are searching for a Talent Advisor to empower hiring excellence for our Product & Engineering organization. In this role you will help develop and execute recruiting strategies to identify, engage, evaluate, and win top engineering talent in Austin, nationally, and globally.
We are ready for the right person to join our team and become a crucial part of one of the fastest-growing software companies in the region. We’d love to hear from you!YOU'RE A SOLID FIT FOR THIS POSITION IF YOU...
- Have a sense of ownership and pride in our team's performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Use data to understand, interpret, and report on key performance indicators and identify trends at all stages of the hiring funnel and sources
- Have a passion for software technology and enjoy recruiting and working with architects, engineers, product managers, technical leaders and more
- Serve as a brand ambassador and incorporate employment branding and recruitment marketing techniques into your strategies
- Have a track record of grassroots networking with meet-ups, user groups, and local education institutes
- Have experience hiring technical software roles across multiple geographies, ideally globally
- Are able to understand and sell the latest and greatest software tech stacks to top-tier prospects in product and engineering
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with hiring managers by providing regular pipeline updates, collaborating on hiring needs, and delivering custom and executable recruiting plans
- Sourcing, screening, and carrying a variety of software candidates (product & engineering) in Austin and globally
- Advising hiring managers on market trends, candidate's skill sets, compensation philosophy, and closing strategies.
- Delivering excellent candidate experience at all times
- Crafting offers, sell strategies, and ultimately closing candidates
- Developing innovative and scalable solutions to build diverse prospect pools through multiple channels to meet hiring objectives
- Collaborating closely with Talent Acquisition leadership and internal partners (L&D, Total Rewards, Business Partners, People Operations, and Finance) to execute against all priorities
- Supporting key initiatives, facilitating/leading meetings, and participating in projects with the Talent Acquisition team, client groups, and business partners
- 2 years of proven experience in recruiting, 1+ years in technical recruitment preferred
- Familiarity and comfort using various ATS. Previous experience using Workday preferred
- Strong experience in sourcing and marketing tools, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, etc
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding recruiting goals
- Excellent people skills, including communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting managing a high requisition load
- Experience partnering with client groups and hiring leaders (Product & Engineering), understanding their goals, talent needs, and objectives
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage!)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual