Training Supervisor at realtor.com
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate classroom sessions for new hire training classes
- Maintenance of training curriculum, content, and administrative tasks
- Delivery and facilitation of content (Q&A, role play sessions, PowerPoint presentations, on the phones support, etc.)
- Assist TMs tracking of trainee’s attendance and schedules by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies.
- Assist TMs to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement.
- Collaborate with TMs and Quality to ensure L&D projects and administrative tasks are implemented accurately.
- Assist TMs on any additional feedback and/or guidance on ways to improve the new hire training curriculum. Assist TMs in monitoring and analyzing trainee performance to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Scheduling and coordinating training logistics when needed
- Collaborate with TMs and Quality to stay current, note trends, and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with TMs to create a fun and positive training environment.
- Provide support to other Learning and Development projects, as needed.
Requirements to Qualify/Apply:
- BA/BS in education, communication, human resources, training or related field A minimum of 1+ years of work experience in training and development role (essential), ideally with a customer service background (preferred). Work experience includes instructor led facilitation and skills in lesson/curriculum planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools (Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Basic knowledge of learning and development theories and models.
- Strong instructor led training and facilitation skills in a classroom setting.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills.Ability to manage crucial conversations.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Experience in technology or real estate industry (preferred, but not required).
- LMS experience (preferred, but not required).