The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Training Supervisor (TS) is responsible for facilitating training class sessions and any relevant administrative tasks. The TS reports to the Training Manager (TM) and supports our L&D team by helping with our day to day responsibilities in/out of classroom to ensure trainees are prepared for their role here at Opcity. Additionally, the TS provides support to other Learning & Development (L&D) projects, as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate classroom sessions for new hire training classes
- Maintenance of training curriculum, content, and administrative tasks
- Delivery and facilitation of content (Q&A, role play sessions, PowerPoint presentations, on the phones support, etc.)
- Assist TMs tracking of trainee’s attendance and schedules by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies.
- Assist TMs to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement.
- Collaborate with TMs and Quality to ensure L&D projects and administrative tasks are implemented accurately.
- Assist TMs on any additional feedback and/or guidance on ways to improve the new hire training curriculum. Assist TMs in monitoring and analyzing trainee performance to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Scheduling and coordinating training logistics when needed
- Collaborate with TMs and Quality to stay current, note trends, and implement best practices.
- Collaborate with TMs to create a fun and positive training environment.
- Provide support to other Learning and Development projects, as needed.
Requirements to Qualify/Apply:
- BA/BS in education, communication, human resources, training or related field A minimum of 1+ years of work experience in training and development role (essential), ideally with a customer service background (preferred). Work experience includes instructor led facilitation and skills in lesson/curriculum planning, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools (Must be proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
- Basic knowledge of learning and development theories and models.
- Strong instructor led training and facilitation skills in a classroom setting.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills.Ability to manage crucial conversations.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Experience in technology or real estate industry (preferred, but not required).
- LMS experience (preferred, but not required).
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description