At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros has seen significant employee growth over the past year and we intend to continue our rapid growth. To help fuel that growth, we are significantly expanding our talent acquisition function and looking for our first Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition. This person will be a thought leader on talent acquisition, will drive our talent acquisition strategy and will lead a sizable global team. This person will be a part of the senior talent leadership team and will report directly into our Chief Talent Officer. This is the ideal role for an experienced global talent acquisition leader who enjoys a rapid growth environment and has a curiosity for optimizing the talent acquisition function.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Sets the Talent Acquisition strategy for the enterprise, ensuring the organization is prepared for future talent needs.
- Develops and manages best-practice Talent Acquisition processes that are highly successful in attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to the jobs for which they are most qualified.
- Build a high performing team of talent acquisition professionals by coaching and developing a creative environment of continuous learning.
- Partner with the senior leaders to conduct workforce planning, drive organizational design and scenario planning, succession planning, and identify talent trends, using a data-driven approach
- Influence through data; creating data-backed actionable insights to continuously improve recruitment practices.
- Manage the talent acquisition team to set priorities, assign accountability, and assess performance Exec, Experienced, Technical, DE&I, and University Recruiting
- Partner extensively with Khoros Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion leader to support the diversity and inclusion strategy, including but not limited to, external initiatives to brand Khoros as an employer that values having a diverse workforce, driving talent acquisition strategy to hire diverse candidates, build programs and initiatives internally that support a culture of inclusion.
- 10+ years of progressive experience within talent acquisition in a hyper growth SaaS or technology environment
- At least 5 years of leading, developing and inspiring high performing talent acquisition teams including managing global teams
- Experience scaling a recruiting function during a period of very aggressive growth
- Experience using metrics and analytics to lead an anticipatory hiring model (eg. forecasting net and backfill hiring needs to ensure our team is resourced for the hiring needs)
- Passionate, strategic leader who has successfully influenced a cohesive and collaborative recruitment culture across an organization
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and deliver impactful results
- Deep knowledge of talent attraction partners (e.g., platforms, agencies, branding firms)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, influence and earn trust with anyone from the C-Suite to the talent acquisition team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
The budget for this role is up to $200k base salary range with a 25% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skilss and experience.