Vice President, Human Resources at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Khoros has seen significant employee growth over the past year and we intend to continue our rapid growth. In support of that growth, we are hiring a Vice President, Human Resources (Talent). This person will be a thought leader on talent, will be seen as a subject matte expert in both recruiting and HR operations (HRIS, benefits, comp) strategies and will lead a sizable team. This person will be a part of the senior talent leadership team and will report directly into our Chief Talent Officer. This is the ideal role for an experienced global talent leader who enjoys a rapid growth environment and has a curiosity for optimizing the talent acquisition and hr operations functions.
- Sets the Talent Acquisition, HR Operations and Total Rewards strategies for the company, ensuring the organization is prepared for future talent needs
- Develops and manages best-practice Talent (Acquisition and Operations) processes that are highly successful in attracting the most qualified employees and matching them to the jobs for which they are most qualified
- Manage the team to set priorities around: recruitment, benefits, compensation, HR systems and HR operations
- Build a high performing team of professionals by coaching and developing a creative environment of continuous learning
- Partner with the senior leaders to conduct workforce planning, drive organizational design and scenario planning, succession planning, and identify talent trends, using a data-driven approach
- Influence through data; creating data-backed actionable insights to continuously improve practices
- Partner extensively with Khoros Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion leader to support the diversity and inclusion strategy, including but not limited to, external initiatives to brand Khoros as an employer that values having a diverse workforce, driving talent strategy to hire diverse candidates, build programs and initiatives internally that support a culture of inclusion
- 10+ years of progressive experience within the talent/hr function in a hyper growth SaaS or technology environment
- At least 5 years of leading, developing and inspiring high performing talent teams
- Experience scaling a recruiting function during a period of very aggressive growth
- Experience with developing total rewards strategies
- Experience using metrics and analytics to lead an anticipatory hiring model (eg. forecasting net and backfill hiring needs to ensure our team is resourced for the hiring needs)
- Passionate, strategic leader who has successfully influenced a cohesive and collaborative culture across an organization
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and deliver impactful results
- Deep knowledge of talent attraction partners (e.g., platforms, agencies, branding firms)
- Deep knowledge of HR operations partners (eg. HRIS, comp planning, broker relationships)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, influence and earn trust with anyone from the C-Suite to the talent acquisition team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
The base salary range for this role is $220k base salary range with a 25% Bonus + equity. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more.
At Khoros we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Khoros platform connects every facet of customer engagement, including digital contact centers, messaging, chat, online brand communities, CX analytics, and social media management so brands can listen, respond, and act on customer conversations- creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.