Vice President, People at Postclick
Postclick is the world's leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!About you
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.Primary areas of responsibility
- Team Leadership - provide effective leadership and scale our HR and Recruiting teams globally.
- HR Programs - evolve and/or build HR programs in areas such as benefits, compensation, diversity & inclusion, and performance management to help build our competitive advantage in the marketplace and ensure our programs meet the needs of our global team.
- Organizational Design & Collaboration - work closely with the leadership team to evolve the organization structure as we scale globally.
- Professional Development - build and optimize professional development programs to ensure our company is helping our team grow.
- Recruitment - build and optimize our recruiting programs to ensure we can rapidly scale our team through a Hub and Spoke workforce model.
- Culture - act as the cultural champion for the organization through all phases of our rapid growth.
- 15+ years of experience in HR and Recruiting
- 5+ years of experience providing global HR and Recruiting leadership (Director+ level)
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse stakeholder group, and to develop pragmatic solutions to people-related topics
- Experience developing and managing high-performing teams
- Ability to project manage global initiatives
- Experience scaling a company (preferably from early funding rounds to IPO)
- Propensity to flex from big picture strategic thinking to rolling up sleeves and getting things done
- 15 Days standard PTO
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.