Associate VP, Member Services Contact Center at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Performance Execution – Drive best in class performance KPI’s within the member contact centers. Partner with key Bright leaders to identify key reporting and analytics requirements to monitor and manage key SLA’s. Drive an aligned and member focused culture. Document, develop and optimize scalable processes and tools.
- Service Experience – Drive an aligned service experience, analyze voice of member survey results, both directly and through voice of employee. Implement process improvement opportunities to deliver processes and capabilities that will ensure continued constituent engagement, thus leading to exceptional NPS and Star ratings.
- Strategy - Create multi-year strategic roadmap, in partnership, that focus on a consistent, world-class consumer experience, while keeping in sight cost reductions and revenue growth. Partner with other leaders in Customer Experience to identify, prioritize, and optimize new capabilities, programs, and other enablers of the customer experience. Own and develop departmental business metrics as well as budget planning and management of resources. Build a strong, flexible, and engaged workforce that aligns with beneficiary expectations and financial targets
- Leadership – Drive strong ESAT results. Encourage a team atmosphere, promoting professional growth and training, as well as giving guidance and direction; coach, mentor, and develop operational leaders to create range and succession. Drive and build a strong communication process throughout the organization.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) is strongly preferred in business, healthcare administration, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- At least Ten (10) or more years of experience within Contact Center Management, or related functions
- Seven (7) or more years in team management experience, relevant healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience driving and managing complex and large projects across business and functional groups
- Experience in a leadership position with the ability to influence and manage cross-functional groups
- Multi department/discipline management experience (Customer Service, Sales, Technical Support, Backoffice, Operations. Compliance, Quality or other related departments).
- Strong leadership, team building and mentoring experience, with the ability to adapt to a team with diverse backgrounds and personalities.
- Experience with building a partner ecosystem that creates mutual wins for the company and external partners.
- The ability to put together & communicate the metrics that will drive department strategy and execution.
- Sharp strategic mind, self-starter who is data-driven, makes sound decisions and champions a top-class customer service experience.
- Experience in a rapid growth environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint required.
- Demonstrated experience in leading high performing service organizations
- Comfort with creating and managing timeline driven workplans, identifying core dependencies critical to overall success
- Strong operational mindset and use data to draw insights
- Ability to focus on core objectives, exhibiting stringent prioritization practices to support primary deliverables and associated deadlines
- Detail oriented; thrive in fast-paced collaborative environment; self-directed and able to prioritize work appropriately and take ownership to drive results
- Ability to set and manage expectations across levels; drive decision making and balance needs across all stakeholders
- Strong written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills.
- Leads through example, exhibiting a willingness to directly contribute to all team activities as needed
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with the members of the team by mutual earned respect and an ability to persuade with facts, logic, enthusiasm, and a proven track record.
- Strong work ethic, with an effective combination of business acumen, sound decision-making, and a bias for action; ability to act in a decisive, urgent, and committed way to achieve results; remain focused on deliverables and leverage resources to reach goals.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.