Bilingual Membership and Enrollment Specialist at Bright Health
- Provides Level 1 support by answering incoming calls regarding Enrollment, Eligibility and/or Premium Billing Questions.
- Collaborates with internal and external Bright Health Partners to resolve Level 1 Enrollment and Eligibility issues.
- Facilitates collection of outstanding premium.
- Work with State-based exchange and Federal Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) to resolve Level 1 enrollment, premium, APTC/CSR disputes or discrepancies.
- Participate in the discovery and resolution of root cause for recurring issues.
- Work with Members in grace period to resolve billing issues and/or collect outstanding premium.
- Ensure that all customer needs and problems are properly communicated and managed in a way that maintains great customer relationships.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One to three years of customer service experience required in a call center environment.
- Must have previous knowledge and/or experience working with Individual Family Health Plans(IFP), Federally Facilitated Marketplace(FFM) and the Affordable Care Act(ACA)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (bilingual is a plus, but not required)
- Must be detailed oriented and present critical analytical thinking skills
- Must display active listening skills
- Must present strong ability to read and comprehend material presented both orally and in writing
- Organized and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Works independently with little supervision
- Able to thrive and adapt in a fast paced, stressful environment
- Must be flexible to change and open to learning new tasks as assigned
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office, along with general typing skills
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance rules surrounding enrollment and eligibility
- Must have 1-2 years of Healthcare knowledge
- Bilingual a plus