Call Center Agent (Part-Time) at Modernize
Modernize, a rapidly growing and stable Marketing and Technology Company in Austin, is looking for Temporary Virtual Call Center Agents! Are you looking for an opportunity to work a flexible schedule? Are you a detail-oriented individual who loves achieving great results? We are looking for dedicated and personally motivated representatives to follow up with homeowners that make home improvement inquiries online.
This is a work from home, part-time position. This position is hourly plus performance-based bonus.
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Austin. YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF THE AUSTIN TEXAS METRO
Why you should work for us:
- Work from the comfort of your own home or anywhere that's quiet.
- Bonuses that reflect your performance (the better you do, the more money you make)
- We offer an incentivized program that provides opportunity for pay growth
- Turn work into a fun competition with your fellow agents
What you'll be doing:
- Utilize a script to contact and qualify homeowners that submitted home improvement requests
- Make outbound calls in a fast paced environment
- Partnering qualified homeowners with A+ contractors
- Use VoIP software (Five9) to set appointments and make auto dialed calls
- Provide feedback to make our Call Center better
What we are looking for:
- Someone who succeeds in a fast-paced environment
- Driven by consistently overcoming objections
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Highly productive while working independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of 20-29.5 hours per week
- Internet access and home computer required
- Collections, sales, or telemarketing experience preferred, but not required
Our mission is to simplify home improvement by inspiring motivated homeowners and connecting them with qualified contractors. Our foundation is based on 10 years as a driving force as Home Improvement Leads in online lead generation -- connecting homeowners with high--quality contractors -- in the $300 billion annually grossing home improvement market. We're working hard to cater to homeowners and the most successful contractors in the industry.
Modernize is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.