Client Relationship Manager - Brazil at Invitae
Client Relationship Manager - Brazil
Location: US EAST COAST (Remote)
Languages: English and Brazilian Portuguese. Additional languages are a plus.
Invitae is a rapidly growing medical genetics company whose mission is to bring comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve the quality of healthcare for billions of people.
We are a multidisciplinary company executing a novel business model in a highly technical, highly regulated, and overly complex industry against a backdrop of rapid and disruptive technological advancement. Patients are at the center of everything we do, while we continually seek to improve and grow in efficiency and strive to produce consistent and reliable results.
At Invitae, we’re building an organization that can continuously innovate at scale. Equally importantly, we’re building a company where we love to work. As a team, we pride ourselves in having a diverse group of individuals who collaborate and work well together so that we can learn and grow from one another. We rely on each other to work with a sense of urgency and with a goal of putting the team above the individual.
As you join team Invitae, you are expected to help us grow and modify our culture over time, and most importantly, to challenge us when we are not living up to it. It’s important to keep in mind that we craft and maintain our culture to serve our mission, and we will adjust our culture from time to time to optimize the pursuit of that mission.
About The Role
To pursue our shared mission and help Invitae grow, we are looking for a Client Relationship Manager - Brazil.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for working with our largest and highest potential accounts, as well as teammates in sales and client services to ensure the best possible client experience with Invitae.
What You'll Do
- Work with clinician customers in conjunction with our sales and client services teams, deepen existing client relationships;
- Build lasting relationships across key accounts and identify areas of potential growth with existing customers by working with clients to find upsell and cross sell opportunities;
- Work across Invitae’s client services, sales, and medical affairs groups to provide clients access to people who can answer their questions and issues as they come up;
- Ensure seamless customer experiences by helping new accounts get setup for success from their first order;
- Educate and train new accounts on how to work well with Invitae and help develop workflows, practices, etc. in conjunction with the customer to make Invitae work for them;
- Work proactively to identify potential issues or areas of dissatisfaction within an account and address it head on before it becomes a problem;
- Partner with colleagues in sales and client services to ensure clients have their needs met in a seamless fashion that’s efficient while maximizing their satisfaction;
- Help grow high potential accounts and collaborate with sales to identify opportunities for growth within high potential accounts;
- Work with sales to identify issues that may prevent accounts from working with Invitae more and work with internal stakeholders to resolve those issues;
- Develop strategies for how you and field sales can work together to drive growth within your accounts;
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure broad, lasting satisfaction and buy in.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant advanced degree is a plus;
- Experience in healthcare a plus, but not required;
- Experience with germline genetic testing is a plus;
- 5+ years of work experience on the front lines in relevant customer-facing functions, including: customer/client success, account management, customer support and/or sales (including field, inside and national accounts);
- Experience working with customers internationally, especially Brazil, highly desired;
- A track record across your work history of solving complex, cross-functional customer facing problems;
- Excellent relationship development and management skills;
- Great listener who can help clients feel heard while also getting to the root cause of the issues a customer is facing;
- Dynamic problem solving mindset oriented towards finding creative solutions to customer issues;
- A truly great teammate who works well with others cross functionally to find common ground and constructively solve issues as they arise;
- Ability to think big picture while also focusing on the details of a situation that are causing problems for a client;
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other relevant tools highly desirable;
- Availability to travel a couple of times a year for training.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.