Clinical Trial Informatics Specialist - Oncology at Invitae
Ciitizen is now part of Invitae
Ciitizen has developed and released a fully-automated clinical trial matching system that
leverages structured data from patient medical records and clinical trial selection parameters to
find trial opportunity sets tailored to a patient’s specific cancer history.
We are seeking individuals with clinical research and advanced practice expertise to build and
scale its clinical trial matching platform, for use by patients and clinical researchers alike. The
successful candidates will generate high-quality data extracted from unstructured information in
clinical trial protocols and public listings, using Ciitizen’s proprietary software and data platform.
Growing and maintaining this library of structured clinical trials will enable introduction of the
service to more patients with different cancer types and provide up-to-date information to every
individual we serve. Once gaining proficiency on the trial annotation platform, this individual will
contribute their clinical expertise to support the ongoing improvement and development of the
clinical trial matching toolset.
What you will do:
- Review clinical trial protocols and public registry listings to ascertain clinical trial design
and extract information pertinent to clinical trial matching
- Enter (and periodically update) information into clinical trials database
- Contribute clinical expertise to the development and maintenance of an ontology of
clinical trial terminology used to align structured patient data to trial inclusion/ exclusion
- Participate in the design and implementation of process improvement initiatives and
software development. Test and evaluate new applications, functions, and features.
Who you are :
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician’s assistant, or other advance-practice oncology
professional with minimum 2 years oncology experience - either solid tumor or
- Detail-oriented and attentive, a self-starter and analytical thinker
- Fluency in clinical trial selection parameters and medical terminology
- Access to a secure, high-speed internet connection
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.