Cloud Customer Success Manager
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in building outstanding work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe such a great place to work.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/
Magento Customer Success Managers are client-facing members of a cross-functional team.
You will manage relationships with new and ongoing clients and serve as their primary point of contact within Magento. You will be responsible for welcoming new merchants to Magento, setting expectations for their experience with Magento Enterprise, balancing ongoing account updates and inquiries from your clients, and maintaining a high rate of customer satisfaction within your portfolio. The clients you will collaborate with are sophisticated, mid-tier brands and retailers with complex requirements. The primary measure of success for Customer Success Managers is the success of portfolio accounts and the happiness level of merchants within their assigned portfolio. Over time it is encouraged that you will become the trusted advisor and Magento guide to your clients.
A phenomenal Customer Success Manager could be described as having superb interpersonal skills, passionate about selling new Magento products that can help their customer grow, always looking to tackle problems for their clients, able to handle stressful situations like a credible pro, constantly looking to expand their knowledge and skill set, all while keeping their clients happy with their experience with Magento.Key responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key partners and executive sponsors
- Work with merchants and partners to ensure that customers are using Magento effectively and achieving success
- Onboard merchants and highlight Magento resources available to a new customer
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory to ensure growth attainment
- Identify and assess renewal risks for customers
- Assist with issue and support customer concerns as needed
- Maintain a high level of customer happiness
- Maintain high levels of customer retention
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Deep level of Cloud hosting knowledge
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management experience
- Experience with Client Relationship Management
- Validated Leadership
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross sell / Upsell experience
- Experience in negotiating
- Presentation skills
- Goal Oriented
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Hunger for continued learning
- Enterprise Software Customer Success Management Experience
- eCommerce Conversion Optimization
- eCommerce QA Testing
- Google Analytics
- Hosting and/or Cloud experience
- Experience with Renewals and Churn Management
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.