Customer Education Manager at Miro
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Customer Training Specialist has many responsibilities from researching and designing training, hosting webinars, and continually improving our customer-facing resources. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale. With an emphasis on live training, you will help our users achieve their desired outcomes with our platform. Help build a new office hub in Austin!
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience.What you’ll do
- Create a global strategy for our training webinars and instructor-led training
- Drive monetization, activation, retention and deeper engagement with our product through scaled learning
- Design and host regular webinars and instructor-led training with live Q&A
- Ensure training speaks to a wide variety of use cases and technical aptitudes
- Become a Miro product expert
- Partner with Customer Success to enable our largest enterprise customers
- Own training metrics such as attendance, satisfaction scores, and product usage of educated users
- Work with the whole Miro team to produce a world class customer experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing educational role
- Experience building a global training program to drive business outcomes
- Clear communication with a proven track record of effective presentation and training
- Ability to prioritize and drive projects forward
- Passion about Miro and customer education
- Learner’s mindset and an ability to work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Knowledge in agile, product management, and design methodologies is highly preferred
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- 401k Matching
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!