Customer Success Manager
Are you someone who is genuinely curious, forward thinking, and thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you love solving the latest challenges and collaborating with others to come up with creative solutions? Do you like building relationships with customers and partners? Are you seeking your next growth opportunity in your career?
As part of WP Engine's rapid growth, we're seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join Customer Success team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work together with a dynamic team to help our customers win online.
Why You'll Like This Job
We are looking for someone who will collaborate closely with Sales and Product, cultivating the needs of your portfolio, with a built-to-last and customer-inspired mindset. You will be a part of the sales process by way of product opportunity identification, given your deep understanding of the environment, workflow, and overall goals of your customers. As the CSM, you will join forces with the Technical Success Manager (TSM), operating as a "dynamic duo", and assist in driving the overall health and success of a shared portfolio of customers.
The Day to DayStrategic Planning:
- You will work with our largest and most strategic clients to help identify, quantify and track the key performance indicators most important to their business; create customer success plans to help customers achieve their goals
- We work as a team to program manage escalations, campaigns and high traffic events; anticipating needs based on an understanding of customer initiatives and holding the partnership accountable to shared goals
- CSMs partner with the Sales Account Managers to continually identify and develop new opportunities to drive adoption and align with customers' strategic goals
- CSMs conduct workshops, business reviews and prescribe solutions to common customer business challenges, in addition to sharing industry best practices
- We make guided recommendations that propel our customers' efforts and enhance the value proposition of our partnership
- You will work closely with Technical Success Managers to proactively identify and correct technical issues that may affect customer satisfaction or retention
- We analyze trends to detect, forecast and mitigate customer risk
- We maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- You will collaborate with key partners across WP Engine to ensure clients' business needs & objectives are known, understood and achieved
- CSMs build strong advocates and actively surface candidates for product feedback, customer references, case studies and speaker engagements
- We continue to innovate Customer Success collateral and methodologies; supporting the creation and refinement of company-wide operations
- CSMs Build positive relationships across complementary teams within WP Engine to provide a seamless customer experience
- You will help define and implement new processes to increase efficiency and improve cross team collaboration
Your Expertise and Passions
- 4-5 years minimum experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of growing customer happiness, adoption, and retention
- Proven track record working with enterprise customers and executives
- Demonstrates versatility in communicating complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise
- Exudes diplomacy, tact and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Curious and creative problem solver who has enthusiasm for collaborating on new ways to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Hands-on, detail oriented and analytical
- Knowledge of the WP Engine platform and WordPress experience is a plus
- Occasional travel may be needed (20%)
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.