Customer Success Manager at Sana
| Austin | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:45 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Our health system is broken, and it’s a huge problem. Costs are rising out of control while the patient experience gets worse. At Sana, we're passionate about fixing this problem by bringing accessible and affordable health plans to small and medium businesses. We've built an innovative team with top talent from across the health insurance and tech industries to create engaging, modern plans for our clients. This allows our customers to offer competitive benefits packages while paying an average of 20% less than traditional plans.
As a CSM, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients. The CSM has visibility into the entire company, and works alongside our sales, product, operations, marketing, and support teams to serve our clients. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices and be open to other responsibilities in a hands-on, collaborative environment.
What you will do
- Facilitate smooth customer transitions from Sales and inspire confidence in our product and service to meet/exceed customer needs.
- Develop and execute against launch and on-going maintenance plans from the point of sale through the lifetime of the client.
- Be the relationship lead and day-to-day contact for our customers, including owning the annual renewal process end-to-end.
- Serve as the broker and benefits consultant to our clients, providing strategic advice on benefits, compliance, and wellness programs.
- Proactively manage potential escalations with the leadership team and generally be the voice of the customer with internal teams.
- Be a knowledge partner, researching, documenting, and educating others on updates related to internal process, external policy, and best practices.
- Be a thought partner, working with our product team to help create a product that can deliver the best customer experience at scale.
- 3+ years work experience preferred, preferably in a fast-growth company environment in the health or benefits space.
- Licensed broker or willing to obtain your broker license within 1 month of employment
- Values-oriented. You care deeply about making our healthcare system work better for people and business owners.
- Unparalleled attention to detail. You love getting into the weeds to get things done.
- Fast learner. Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch.
- Gritty. You aren’t worried about getting your hands dirty and working hard when you need to.
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their traditional job description.
- Strong team player with a track record of working cross-functionally.
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
- Stock options in rapidly scaling startup
- Flexible vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401(k) and HSA plans
- Parental leave
- Remote worker stipend
- Wellness program
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic start-up environment
Sana is a modern health plan solution for small and medium businesses. We use a more efficient financing structure and integrated technology solutions to cut out wasteful spending and get members access to better quality care at lower cost. Founded in 2017, we are an experienced team of engineers, designers and health system operators. We have the financial backing of Silicon Valley venture firms and innovative reinsurance partners. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out!
Read Full Job Description