Customer Success Representative
Magento’s global Customer Success Group (CSG) is growing and hiring a Customer Success Representative. This role will be responsible for supporting customers globally through their scaled-service journey, resulting in a positive experience, increased adoption, and long-term value.
Our new Customer Success Representative can support individual customers during their entire customer journey with Magento, pilot new techniques, and identify improvement opportunities to support the evolution of the Global Customer Success Group. If you’re an outcomes-driven, semi-technical, and excited for a new opportunity in Customer Success, this role is for you!
What you’ll do:
- Delight your installed customer base throughout their customer journey – from implementation through renewal
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure they are using our solutions to achieve full business value
- Identify and close new sales opportunities at your customers to grow our business while driving more value for our customers using our products
- Identify renewal risks and collaborate with the relevant internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as Channel Partners, Technical Support & Finance
- Utilize various systems (Salesforce.com, Gainsight, etc.) to track customer details, including customer health, engagements, and potential renewal / sales opportunities
- Stay current with the most recent enhancements to our products and educate customers on offerings and updates
- Help Magento's Customer Success team maintain a high-level of adoption and customer happiness
Where you excel:
- Build trusting relationships quickly with both customers and internal partners
- Advise customers with confidence on technical and non-technical aspects of commerce and development by giving direction or redirecting when necessary
- Bring an enthusiastic, can-do approach to work in our fast-paced environment, handling large volume without losing track of details or sacrificing quality
- Think critically to identify customer-centric recommendations that inspire changes across all teams influencing our customers’ experience
What you need to succeed:
- A passion for delivering outstanding experience to customers
- 3+ years of Customer Success experience, preferably in a SaaS environment - experience with Commerce technology a nice-to-have
- 1+ years working with Mid-Market and SMB clients in a technical capacity
- Outstanding time management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- Intellectual and technical curiosity
- Adaptable and flexible approach to support our evolving Customer Success strategy
- Excellent client-facing presentation skills and executive presence
- Proven ability to collaborate internally with cross-functional teams
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver them to the right person at the right moment for the best results.
At Adobe, you will immerse yourself in an outstanding work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.