Daily Needs Specialist at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive from collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.The Opportunity
The LifeCare Specialist is responsible for conducting needs assessments and research for community resources related to a clients’ communicating situation or identified need. In this role, the Specialist must use their educational background and institutional knowledge to interpret and assess client requests.What You'll Be Working On:
- A Specialist is directly responsible for locating and contacting community resources and assistance to help meet his/her clients’ needs.
- Ensure the achievement of high member satisfaction by identifying the member’s specific needs and educating the member on all available options.
- Applying problem-solving skills, effective communication techniques, and strong social skills.
- Independent judgment and discretion are encouraged when locating the most appropriate resources and assistance for clients.
- Interacting with clients via telephone, web, chat, and email.
- Providing relocation, financial assistance, home repairs, pet sitting, and health & wellness support.
- Any and all responsibilities assigned by management.
- Outstanding customer service, assessment, researching, and networking skills required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; proven active listening and social skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly. Works efficiently and commits to results.
- Strong listening, probing, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work independently; strong decision-making skills.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]Company Overview:
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).