Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright Health’s Individual and Family Plan (IFP) Product Team oversees the Individual & Family Plan product portfolio and directly supports Bright Health’s Individual and Family Plans Business. The IFP Line of business team leads key initiatives related to growth, new market entry, plan performance, retention, and customer success. The IFP Line of Business operates cross-functionally to develop a competitive differentiated portfolio that deliver on core business objectives that enable a best-in-class customer experience.
As the Individual and Family Plan Director, Customer Success for Strategy Execution you will drive new initiatives that stimulate growth and member retention including the development of new product line member segments. This leader will be responsible for leading successful cross functional teams that improve our off-exchange membership attractiveness and on-exchange member retention. You will directly drive strategy execution efforts, understanding the market opportunities and the tactics needed to successfully accomplish the goals of the Line of Business.
The IFP Director of Customer Success for Strategy Execution will work to identify strategic opportunities that drive customer growth and retention for emerging IFP strategies & member segments and execute against these opportunities. You will have a deep relationship with the IFP Growth and Development team to examine our competitive footprint and explore how we can win in the Market. The successful candidate will work the IFP Product Growth & Strategy, Sales, and Marketing organizations to stand up execute IFP prioritized strategies.
The leader will work across the organization and interface with our internal partners to support delivery of Bright Health’s organizational and strategic objectives. The successful candidate will work directly contribute to the rapid growth and expansion of Bright Health and the IFP Business.
The Individual and Family Plan Director Customer Success for Strategy Execution job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Build and lead growth initiatives with a cross functional team working to define strategy and execution plan to stimulate growth via our Cultural and Linguistic Appropriateness and our Off Exchange & ICHRA product models. Responsible for identifying forward facing market opportunities to increase market differentiation in support of new sales.
- Understand opportunities related to how IFP members use our products to drive customer success improvement strategies. Create strategies to improve member retention, mitigating issues that cause customer abrasion. Drive alignment across the organization on the IFP Customer Success team’s goals and priorities linked to growth and retention. Responsible for improving the end-to-end IFP customer experience for related scope of work.
- Identify and track key metrics that demonstrate the success achieved in growing our culturally diverse membership and business model. Work with Market team to take a data driven approach to identify Customer Success growth and retention initiatives.
- Develop roadmap for Customer Success retention plan and with recommendations. Align partners and vendor goals for beneficial outcomes that grown and retain our members. Drive efforts that increase retention, sales & revenue – inspiring customer loyalty.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences; partner with BHC leadership and Centers for Excellence on execution against recommendations quickly and accurately
- Enable and foster a culture of high organizational performance through internal and cross-group initiatives and leading cross-team projects to optimize organizational performance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This position has supervisory responsibilities for the IFP Line of Business Team
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum seven to ten (7 – 10) years of experience within the healthcare industry or consulting required.
- Three (3) or more years of Healthcare Line of Business related experience and/or Product Development
- Great understanding of Individual and Family Plan sales, broker, and consumer relationship dynamics
- Proven Individual and family health plan strategy and enablement experience
- Strong attention to customer experience value levers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to scope and project manage complex, data-heavy processes across an organization
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across departments and various level roles in the organization
- Understanding of ACA regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with HHS’ Office of Minority Health standards
- Willingness to learn and operate in ambiguity
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting building execution plans and driving tactics. Also requires establishing engaging relationships fostering connections both internally and externally with key partners and brokers. Some travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.