Director of National Alliances- North America at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is currently looking for a Director of National Alliances to lead America’s National Solution Provider Alliance strategy. Success in this position will require motivating & inspiring CrowdStrike’s National’s team as well as developing & implementing a strategic plan to exceed expectations with our national solution provider partners.
- Oversee a team of National Alliance Managers focused on CrowdStrike’s largest strategic solution provider partners
- Understanding the national partners and building a strategic plan to exceed growth expectations
- Work cross functionally with CrowdStrike Marketing. & enablement to build / support National program initiatives
- Leverage investment resources strategically to maximize ROI while meeting / exceeding partner sourced revenue targets and growth goals.
- Work with both National Alliance Managers and Inside Channel Account Managers to insure they reach their goals
- Collaborate closely with CrowdStrike regional, area and America’s sales leadership to insure alignment with partner sales teams and overall strategy
- Align with CrowdStrike regional alliance managers to ensure national strategy is being executed regionally
- Engagement with partners around services and licensing programs
- Ensure that there is bidirectional alignment with the executive branch of both CrowdStrike and our national partners
- Knowledge & experience working with large national strategic solution providers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- University/College degree
- A proven track record of creating innovative enterprise solutions and successful GTM plans with leading National Partners of at least 4 to 10 years of exceeding revenue targets.
- Strategic thinker and hunter mentality who takes initiative and is capable of hands-on problem solving as well as ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- New partner development experience as well as experience with decision makers within current relationships within the largest national solution providers in North America
- A strong communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation and conflict resolution kills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels.
- Motivated and focused self-starter with strong leadership skills who is able to multi-task, work independently or within a team
- Strong organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Previous sales experience in the information security space and strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.